Some of Warren's Programs
- CrazySmallCPU, a CPU
implemented with a minimal number of 7400-style chips
- UcodeCPU, a microcoded CPU
implemented using the Logisim simulator.
- BlueJErrors, a modification to
BlueJ to identify common programming errors. It's the same as Arjen
but built into the BlueJ IDE.
- Arjen, a tool to identify common
- Pdftohtml, convert PDF into HTML plus
images, suitable for e-book readers.
- Wikifetch, download and clean up
Wikipedia pages for the uBook e-book reader.
- Ctcompare, compare C code
using tokens, not lines.
- Playitsam, edit TiVo
recordings and export them to external storage.
- Wktivoguide, convert TV guide
data from web sources into a format usable by the TiVo.
- Dumbnptd, stop TiVo 2.5.1 complaining
about a warped clock.
- A simple Shoutcast to RTP converter, so
you can multicast a Shoutcast stream on a LAN.
detecting plagiarism in student programming submissions.
- Several modifications to the VNC
software from AT&T in the U.K.
- Mpcut, an MP3 frame editor.
- Src2html, a program to hyperlink
a large source tree of C code.
- Apl2serial, a program to transfer data in/out
of an Apple ][ using the games port.
- Vtserver, a virtual tape drive for PDP-11s,
using the serial port.
- KuangPlus, a system security
checker, designed by me and implemented by Jeff Howard.
Warren Toomey firstname.lastname@example.org, February 2012