[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Henry Bent henry.r.bent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:32:01 AEST 2017

Sure, I was referring to the AT&T source / porting bases.

That being said, I have seen numerous versions of Solaris source in the


On 1 March 2017 at 14:29, Steve Nickolas <usotsuki at buric.co> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 2017, Henry Bent wrote:
> My understanding is that System V source of any sort is not legal to
>> distribute.  I believe that source exists and has been archived for at
>> least some variants of SVR1, SVR2, SVR3, and SVR4.
> Well, that's probably 95% true...the other 5% is Solaris. ;)
> -uso.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/attachments/20170301/af2205fd/attachment.html>

More information about the TUHS mailing list