[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Steve Nickolas usotsuki at buric.co
Thu Mar 2 05:29:16 AEST 2017

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017, Henry Bent wrote:

> My understanding is that System V source of any sort is not legal to
> distribute.  I believe that source exists and has been archived for at
> least some variants of SVR1, SVR2, SVR3, and SVR4.

Well, that's probably 95% true...the other 5% is Solaris. ;)


More information about the TUHS mailing list