[pdp7-unix] G-2 Spacewar?

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Mon Jun 15 22:08:45 AEST 2020

Definitely not standard 18bit macro assembler syntax.

- Has colon following labels. Macro9/15 do not.
- Uses ,I for indirect addressing. Macro9 is 'op i addr' and Macro15 is
'op* addr'.
- Allows statements with no initial tab or space, because : delimits
labels. Macro9/15 require initial tab or space if no label.
- Assumes comment after two fields or if prefaced by ". Macro9/15
require / before comment.

It's not PDP1 macro syntax either. A (lost) university software system?

/Bob Supnik