[pdp7-unix] Testing ttt, and also p

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sun Oct 27 18:01:30 AEST 2019

I wrote:
> Renaming ttt to dttt did the trick.  It draws what looks like four
> boards stacked on top of each other.

I updated the G-2 simulation.  Some of the lines drawn were wrong.

I also tested the pool game, which clearly draws a pool table with some
balls.

Neither game do well with input; i.e. I randomly tried some things and
not much happened.  I added simulation code for the light pen and push
buttons, but it seems some of my guesses were wrong.  I'm not sure if
the push buttons should raise an interrupt, and if so for what kind of
events.  If someone wants to play with this, function keys F1-8 toggles
the buttons.  F8 is the "clear display" button.

I'll read the code more carefully to try to figure out what kind of
input is expected.  Clearly both dttt and p read the push buttons from
sysloc 13.