[pdp7-unix] Stuff to do

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sat Oct 26 15:46:37 AEST 2019

Will Senn wrote:
> Some programs, e.g. src/cmd//ttt?.s appear to write something to the
> screen and wait for input. How does this program work?

Named ttt, it seems to accept numbers as input, and respond back with
numbers.  Perhaps those numbers are 3D coordinates in a 4x4x4 tic-tac-
toe game.

As Phil pointed out, when it's named dt* (dttt?), it displays four
boards stacked on top of each other.  It seems to use the push buttons
and light pen for inputs.  Maybe also typing Enter.  I haven't figured
out how to play a game.