[pdp7-unix] "original-commands" branch

Phil Budne phil at ultimate.com
Sat Oct 26 08:26:55 AEST 2019

Today I:

made tmg asssemble (seems to be missing a last page of t7.s with
variable declarations), added the files (and my change) to the src/cmd
directory on the original-commands branch.

I put the sources in the image in the "doug" directory; I contacted
McIlroy, and he said the files wouldn't have been in with the rest
of the sources.

I also created a bwk user, and moved the B related files there, and
updated the comments to reflect the behavior of the actual ln command.

[ALL OF THIS IN THE AFOREMENTIONED BRANCH]

I had previously raked the Makefile to make it cleaner (alphabetical)
so any pulls to Makefile, and possibly proto will make my merge
messier.

PLEASE!!!

Look at the branch.  Build and run the image, and tell me what you
think!