[pdp7-unix] Testing ttt

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Oct 24 15:04:16 AEST 2019

Phil Budne wrote:
> It looks to me like the start of ttt1.s checks the argument list
> (perhaps the program name) for the letters "dt" to decide whether
> or not to use the display:

Thanks, I'll try that.

> You'll get greater sympathy from me if you say "Can someone help me
> figure out...."

I'm mostly just reporting what I find.  I'm not particularly asking for
help since I know people are usually busy doing other things.

> as opposed to saying or implying "it must be broken" (as you did
> earlier with the cas program).

Maybe ther's a misunderstanding.  What I wrote was:

  "Maybe our cas version is an early one and improvements were made
  in later versions which were not preserved."

this was not meant to imply "it must be broken".