[pdp7-unix] original shell, ls/list, roff; wiki pages

Phil Budne phil at ultimate.com
Thu Oct 24 02:08:24 AEST 2019

The original shell (available as "nsh" in the current proto file)
appears to work reasonably.  I haven't tested ';' or '&' but have
tested redirection.  It has a few fewer bells and whistles than my
shell (doesn't change prompt when you're the super user, doesn't
suppress the prompt when fd 1 is a file), and "ch" is the chdir
command.

With a ".." link to the current directory, the original "ls" command
(and its alias "list" for "long" listing) works as well.  This pull
request has changes to mkfs7 and proto to effect those changes:
https://github.com/DoctorWkt/pdp7-unix/pull/148

roff is working (for some value of work).

I've documented the roff "control cards" and unanswered questions that
have come up in the github wiki (which I intend to be use for TEMPORARY
documentation):

https://github.com/DoctorWkt/pdp7-unix/wiki

NOTE!  Both sh and roff came up "easily" because two typed versions
were available to compare against eachother!