[pdp7-unix] ald

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Mon Oct 21 11:45:01 AEST 2019

It's probably a CR01B; I doubt if Bell could afford a Type 421.

The CR01B was a complete POS. It sensed the punched holes with little
mechanical fingers with starred wheels on the end that either went
through and made contact (1) or did not (0). It required constant
attention from Field Service.

Do we need a CR simulator? I fervently hope not.

/Bob