[pdp7-unix] Page comments in cas.x

Sebastian Rasmussen sebras at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:41:19 AEST 2019

The page comments in scans/cas.x make sense and are helpful,
but are they desirable in src/cmd/cas.x ?

As I understood Lars build/bin/cas uses src/cmd/cas.x as input data,
and I worry that it does not ignore the page comments, and that they
thus do more harm than good when the file is used as input. I haven't
figured out how to run cas so I can't convince myself either way.

Does anyone know how to run cas or how Lars went from the cas.x
data to the character definitions he is currently using?

 / Sebastian

PS. I'm currently preparing a set of commits to make scope.v
adhere to the same pattern as cas.x, so I'd like to make it as
correct as possible.