[pdp7-unix] moo and debugging assembly in unix v0

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:54:43 AEST 2019

How's moo supposed to work? It compiles without error, but when run
doesn't produce any output. It looks like it should display a message
and wait for some input, but I get nothing no matter if I call it from
root or system and whether I call it with arguments or not?

Also, is Warren's asm_syntax note the best place to look for
understanding the syntax or is there a better doc in PDP7 land? Along
these lines is there a "how to debug an asm file in unix v7 or pdp7-unix?

Thanks,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF