[pdp7-unix] PDP-7 Unix Shell, Space Travel

Tom Everett tom at khubla.com
Sun Oct 20 01:12:33 AEST 2019

I've been pulling the PR's, checking that they compile and adding them
to the open PR "refactoring source tree".

So far these have made it into the build and onto the simh image

db
stat
tm
dsw
apr
cas
rm
rn
pd

Anyone can check if a file compiles by using /tools/as7

--
Tom Everett
tom at khubla.com <mailto:tom at khubla.com>