[pdp7-unix] PDP-7 Unix Shell, Space Travel

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Sun Oct 20 00:50:03 AEST 2019

On 18/10/19, Robert Swierczek via pdp7-unix wrote:
> Phil:
>
> I finished transcribing 13-120-147.pdf using the page convention you
> described.
> I added the files to a new branch rswier-scans, you can pull them into
> master after doing a sanity check.
> I will now start working on 09-1-35.pdf if there is no objection.
>
> pdf         file      who    status
>
> 09-1-35     fop.s     rob
> 09-1-35     ln.s      rob
> 09-1-35     ls.s      rob
> 09-1-35     moo.s     rob
> 09-1-35     nm.s      rob
> 09-1-35     op.s      rob
>
> 10-36-55    p1-5.s    ?
>
> 11-56-91    pd.s      phil
> 11-56-91    psych.s   phil
> 11-56-91    rm.s      phil
> 11-56-91    rn.s      phil
> 11-56-91    roff.s    phil
> 11-56-91    salv.s    phil
> 11-56-91    sh.s      phil
>
> 12-92-119   st1-7.s   aap
>
> 13-120-147  stat.s    rob    scanned
> 13-120-147  tm.s      rob    scanned
> 13-120-147  t1-8.s    rob    scanned
>
> 14-148-165  ttt1-2.s  ?
> 14-148-165  un.s      ?

How should we keep track of this list? a github issue?
I think having multiple people transcribe files is not a bad idea, I'm
currently working on sh.s even though this is in Phil's list because I'm
so excited.

I will just make PRs of my transcriptions after checking them once and
no attempt to assemble.

aap