[pdp7-unix] ttt1-2.s

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sat Oct 19 22:30:41 AEST 2019

Sebastian Rasmussen wrote:
> I have re-reviewed my ttt1.s, ttt2.s and un.s proposals on github, and
> added the pagination comments that were suggested.  I don't know if
> this compiles, but I hope this contribution is useful.

I'm guessing this would be a good first test for GRAPHICS-2.  Maybe it
only uses parameter, XY, long/short vectors and no floating point...  or
maybe it does if it draws circles.

At this point I have no idea how to assemble programs.  Typing "make
run" in my pdp7-unix clone works fine.  What to do after that?
Maybe something like "as ttt1.s ttt2.s"?

Just booting Unix I see it tries to draw some characters on the display.
So that's a good start.  I'll try to figure out how the character shapes
work.