[pdp7-unix] When you think you spot a problem...

Phil Budne phil at ultimate.com
Sat Oct 19 05:56:04 AEST 2019

Right now I'm blindly accepting PRs on new files.

If you think you've found an issue, maybe work with the person who
typed the code, and have them submit a PR updating the file?

I suppose submitting PR's on your own is also possible, but it seems
much more chaotic from my position, and puts me in the critical path.

I used SOME convention to note handwritten changes in files I typed in
(tho I didn't note any in sh.s last night), but generally accepted
that the printed version was authoritative (since we don't know who
annotated the printouts, or why)..

phil