[pdp7-unix] PDP-7 Unix Shell, Space Travel

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Fri Oct 18 13:23:23 AEST 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 12:58:16PM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Check the Readme for details. Robert Swierczek has already put his hand
> up to transcribe some of the files.

Whups, I cut/pasted the wrong message, Robert actually said:

  I will be happy to start transcribing 13-120-147.pdf if there is no objection.

Thanks Robert. Phil also suggested:

  The first file I peeked at seemed to have a handwritten file name on
  the first page, so my vote would be to split it up using those file
  names, and also to add the files to github, tho no opinion on where,
  or on a branch or not....

Some files are commands and can go in
https://github.com/DoctorWkt/pdp7-unix/tree/master/src/cmd
Maybe for the maths functions we need a src/lib/ directory?

Phil notes:
  One note to typists: Something I've found useful when debugging
  typed in code (before with PDP-1 MACRO, and for UNIX-7) is to
  add a comment for every pdf page noting the pdf file name and
  page number.  This makes it MUCH easier to look at the PDF when
  you find the code doesn't assemble, or is otherwise broken.

Cheers, Warren