- This research was supported in part by ATERB grant N033/011
- Neither AX.25 nor
are yet designed, and we have no plans to design this functionality
at this stage.
- Collision detection
and recovery is the responsibility of the MAC layer below DUAL.
- We will not give full TCP/IP/DUAL packet contents
here, but only the details of the DUAL fields.
- We can only recommend a character set and a
subset of characters to use in English speaking countries. Other amateur
services can make their own recommendations.
- For more detail discussion about this
matter, see [Jacobson 90].
- An UNCOMPRESSED_TCPpacket is identical to the
original IP packet execpt the IP protocol field is replaced with a
connection number, an index into the array of saved,
per-connection packet headers. This is how sender
(re-)synchronizes the receiver.
The sending TCP will eventually time out when no ACK arrives.